On The Same Page is a non-profit community-reading program. We provide a literacy program at no cost to participants, but in order to keep this program free, we need your help. Your contributions are tax-deductible, and help create a community of engaged, educated, and empathic individuals.
We are looking for a few select Primary Sponsors for OTSP program
Primary Sponsors for On The Same Page will receive the following:
- Logos on all OTSP printed materials including program guides, press releases, posters, banners, and bookmarks, which reach thousands of individuals
- Logos on customized bookplates placed in the donated copies of the book to at risk youth.
- Placement on OTSP website
- Invitation to private author reception
- VIP tickets to author event
- Verbal recognition at culminating author event
- Speaking opportunity at one of the community events
- Employee Engagement Opportunities
- Recognition in all media coverage
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com