We want kids to be exposed to our program both inside and outside the classroom, so On The Same Page works closely with schools to incorporate the book into teachers’ lesson plans.
- Teachers receive educational materials helpful in incorporating the book into their own curriculum, including vocabulary lists, activities, discussion questions, and certificates.
- On The Same Page attends school gatherings and creates custom pep rallies to explain the program to students and generate enthusiasm. Getting a hundred second graders to chant, “We are On The Same Page” over and over again is always a highlight for us.
- Influential members of the community visit schools to discuss the book and facilitate fun activities.
- At the end of the program, we take the author to visit hundreds of kids at participating schoools.
- Want to find out more ways that your school can get On The Same Page? Just email us at email@example.com to get more information about free books for students, events at your school, and to apply to be one of the selected schools to host the author.